Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Take me away



So, I don't know about all of you, but I am ready for the warm weather! I have had a bad case of "springitis" for weeks now. Bobby and I bought our Jimmy Buffet tickets today. So excited, 4th row center stage! It's going to be especially special knowing how much my dad would have love to have been with us. This trip is definitely in honor of him.

I know I normally share some deep conversation with everyone, but today I'm just sharing my love for warm weather and my great anticipation for it to get here! We have so many plans this summer. We finally have met some great people in the neighborhood, so we have lots of friends to go to the pool with. Kyleigh will be starting softball in the next month, so that will be a great outdoor activity and Bobby bought me a bike for my birthday and I haven't really had a chance to break it in properly! We really want to make it a priority to get outside a lot with the kids...go to the beach more, spend more time outdoors than in. The girls are the same way, especially Kyleigh. She loves the warm weather. She is already asking how much longer does she have to wait for winter to be over and summer to get here already. Just like her Papa Price and mama! :-)

Hope you all are doing well!!!!!!!

No comments: