Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I know not to get too excited but......

We finally have movement on the adoption referrals! As of right now we are sitting at.....





Congrats to all families on the list still waiting! I know I wasn't alone in my celebrating at this news! We are still looking at probably September or October for our referral, but we are just incredibly happy to be even closer to our little one! I know there are also several families waiting for travel news, so I will be hoping and praying their good news will come very soon :-)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

movement is GREAT! yaaaay!

Heather said...

Yay! That's wonderful! Thank you for buying a T-shirt from our store! We really appreciate it!

Amy said...

I know it must feel wonderful to be moving up the list! Your girls are so cute! I just love their smiles! :)

Kris said...

Congratulations! You are getting closer!

Annie B said...

Ahhh, referral news! I loved watching our progress too. I'm so glad our agency keeps us in the loop on this info.