Monday, January 26, 2009

A New Addition to Our Family

Got your attention with that one didn't I :-)

No guys, I'm not pregnant (wouldn't that be some act of God!). Sometimes I randomly get on Craigslist just to check out all of the different deals. This weekend, I got on and ran across a male pug in need of adoption. His owner is sick and lost her job is is no longer able to take care of him. My heart goes out to her. I cannot imagine having to give my Haley pug to someone else. I am overwhelmingly grateful to be in a situation where we can take him and take care of him the way she would want to. She asked a TON of questions to make sure we would be good fit for him and would give him good care. I am happy to say we past her standards and she is bringing him to us this weekend! His name is Bozwell (Bozzie for short) and is quite the solid pug. Haley is a petite 15 pounds and Bozzie is more like 30...this should be interesting!
The girls are so excited. They have wanted another dog for quite a while, but our life has just been crazy and it's not been the right time to get one. I just couldn't let this guy go by.
So wish us luck with our new boy. We are making things even up in the house, it's now 3 boys to 4 girls :-) Check out the pics below:



Handsome boy!!


Looks to be as lazy as our Haley pug


Our sweet Haley above will have a new sleeping partner!



3 comments:

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

that is one solid pug - he's a thick pudgy pug ;) bozzie. that's an awesome name! haley's gonna fall in love :)

moorehg said...

He is SO cute! Good job! Thats a great thing you are doing....I wish we could adopt one but we have too much on our plate right now, ha. But one day..the next pug I get I will adopt for sure.
Did I give you this website?
www.ownedbypugs.com? Its a great website for pug lovers. I go there every day and read and look at the pictures.

Amber said...

Awe - congrats on the new puppy! You're doing better than we are as fair as evening out the males vs. females...I'm the only girl....with a husband, two little boys and a boy dog! Somedays I'm not sure how I make it! :)