Sunday, December 19, 2010

When I meet you

When the day comes I've been praying for....when I finally meet you.......

All this worry will fade

All this anxiety will be forgotten

I will have you in my arms. Forever.

I will be the one getting up at night (hopefully you will be gracious to this mama!)

Bathing you. Feeding you. Changing you.

Watching you and learning all about you.

I will always wonder and pray for your birth mom and foster family.

I pray blessing for them.

But for now, I dream of you. I wait for you. I pray for you to come home soon.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't wait for the worry and anxiety to fade! Such a precious little hand!!!

Christy said...

Beautiful. Can't wait for you to have him forever! Can't wait to see a picture of my baby. ;) Big hugs. Merry Christmas!