Monday, January 3, 2011

Dreaming of my baby today

And I cannot seem to think of anything else!

I have a great group of adoptive moms in my area and asked if any of them knew how long it takes to get EP approval once you have submitted. I am hearing back around 4 weeks...6 at the most. Really?? Awesome! That means we actually may have a chance of getting Asher by his birthday (Feb 21st)! Of course I know that every situation is different, but this just made me so excited today! Plus getting the official I-600 approval in the mail today made it even better :-)

I feel like I have so much to do. I am sitting down tomorrow and putting together a to do list to keep me accountable and make me feel better about all of it. I need to go back through some of the places to see and do in Korea, figure out what we need to pack and look at some of the hotels and figure out around what our airfare may be if we travel in February. We have his crib up, but everything else is just laying on the floor. Clothes to wash, baby carriers to figure out, his special bag to pack...my head is spinning!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so happy for you that you're getting closer!!! We are still SOOO far from getting EP but it brings me so much joy to see other families bring their babies home :) I hope your wait is over soon!!!

Christy said...

Hurray - I definitely think you'll be there before his birthday! :) So happy for you!