Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I love weekends like this...

So, it's been a pretty stressful few months at work. I needed desperately to re-charge this weekend...to figure out what exactly it is I'm doing and supposed to be doing.
On Saturday, the girls had a play date with a new friend we made at girl scouts. They had a ball, especially Reece since this little girl had a little brother equal to the energy she has! And the best part? I made a friend too! It was nice to just sit down for a few hours and talk to someone face to face.
Well, when we got back home I guess Bobby was in the playing mode too and instigated a favorite game in our house...hide and go seek. You just have to love this guy. He is right there in the thick of it....putting aside any stressful day at work, putting aside anything on his mind and is right there playing with them. And having just as much fun I might add! Here are some pictures of the fun...

Is he in my room?


All laughs when Daddy pops out of the laundry room!


Reece deciding if she should get on the bed and help bring Daddy down...


And who was the winner you ask?

I'm so blessed I have a great husband and I look up to him so much!

No comments: