Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What a beautiful ending...

So, a very close friend of mine sent this link to me this afternoon (thanks for the tears Meredith!)

I wanted to share this. Everyone we have shared our adoption with always asks "why?". Why Korea, why now, why for your family, why not chance another pregnancy? I can only say that with our life changes that happened last September until now, we had a new awakening. Once the thought of adoption started in my mind, no matter what I did I wouldn't go away. We had completed our family..I mean "really completed" our family...but somehow we were not....someone was missing. I truly think my medical issues occurred with my last pregnancy because we were meant to adopt and we are so blessed to one day welcome our child home!

Watch this video and listen with open heart. Maybe it's speaking to you too?

2 comments:

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

this is AWESOME!!! and at the speed that you're heading up the list...it won't be long now, mama. :)

Jenny said...

love it! thanks for sharing this!