Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Friday...

and I'm hoping for a lovely update email from our agency with at least one referral this week....pretty please :-) I would love to have tears of joy rather than tears of sadness this week!

On a separate topic, do I have any Private Practice watchers here? Last night's episode was so emotional. I couldn't even sleep afterwards. My heart goes out to any woman who has been sexually assaulted. I do unfortunately understand to a certain extent, but the violence of last night left me speechless. Kudos to this show for bringing awareness to this and providing support opportunities for these women. If you missed it, I hope you will check it out.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

i hope you got some good news today!

BrandiB said...

no such news :-( Just an email to say that our adoption manager was changing. I guess ours is taking over India full time and Korea is getting put together with the Thialand program. I hope double work for this poor manager doesn't mean we don't hear from them ever now!

Amy said...

I hope you get some great news very soon! I know you are so tired of waiting. Did you see the little cutie on Rainbow kids from your agency this week? http://www.rainbowkids.com/ChildInfo1.aspx?id=7611 You might want to check him out! If he was listed with our agency, I'm not sure I could resist!!

BrandiB said...

Thanks so much for sending this Amy! Our agency is supposed to send us information for all waiting kids they receive as we are open to prematurity. I'm thinking this little guy got lost in the shuffle of switching mangers. I definately emailed about him! Thanks again!!!

Kala said...

I hope you heard some good news or got to see the little guys file. I just LOVE it when a WC in matched!!!