Friday, February 4, 2011

How can I put into words how much I love him?

So my husband rocks. Seriously. This man is a saint. Valentine's is coming up and I am racking my brain trying to think of something to do. This past year he has been incredible, supportive, my best friend, a shoulder to cry on when I needed it and my strength.

You know, every year and every time we have something big happen in our lives, I just cannot imagine loving him more, and yet I do. I think back 13 years ago when we met and I would have never imagined our lives now. And to top it all off, we are going on our first date since September tonight! I'm not normally a huge NBA basketball fan, but Bobby absolutely loves basketball! This will be the 2nd time we will go see King James play (Bobcats v/s Heat), so he is pretty excited. Let's hope that 5 hr energy drink kicks in for that late 3 hour drive home!!!

His mom is coming to stay with the kids tonight and they are completely excited. We are really lucky to have family close to us again. This weekend will likely be a blur as we have two birthday parties on top of everything else and have to get all of these valentines done. And Bobby got Asher's dresser put together and mounted to the wall so guess who gets to wash and put away clothes this weekend? I've never been more excited to do laundry!

Hope you all have a great weekend and prayers for some good news next week!!!!!

3 comments:

April said...

Yay for baby laundry! =) Have fun on your date!

Christy said...

Enjoy your date! It is amazing how I can love my husband more and more even when I don't think that's possible! ;) Have a great time!

So exciting to do laundry for Asher! He's really coming - really! Hope it's even sooner than you think!

Brooke said...

We must all be feeling the love today, I just got done doing a post about love..ha ha! Have a blast tonight, date nights are so fun especially when you dont get to have them very often. And grandparents that babysit?? Even better!