Friday, February 25, 2011

I am going private in the next two weeks...

We have come so far in this adoption journey and I want to be able to share pictures and updates, so in two weeks on March 11th I will release a new blog. Everyone will be able to access the blog, but you will need our password to view the posts as they will be protected. I have left information such as Asher's timeline and our basic family information for everyone to see as I found viewing other blogs during this adoption process has been incredibly helpful. It's bittersweet to make everything private, but I know we need to protect Asher's privacy until he is an official US citizen!

The reason I am posting this now is I am going to compile a list of folks and their email addresses so I can send you the new blog address and password to view. I have made so many great friends through this process along with so many of my already wonderful friends and I hope that you all will continue to follow us along this journey!

On adoption progress note...I wish I had EP approval news to share, but I don't. It's been a really disappointing week between Asher's birthday and no EP approval, but we are staying strong in knowing that it's all in God's hands and we will be united with our son soon!!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Hey - I would love to still follow and see pics of the little man and his big sisters! amberstarrv@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hook me up! cncdky@gmail.com

Unknown said...

would love to still follow your blog and the adoption progress.

Diana said...

I hope I'm on that list too!! sunshinegrl243@aol.com

Christy said...

Hugs! Praying next week brings lots of good adoption news! There's been a bit of a drought the past couple of weeks, time for some more good news! :) Praying Asher home!

Annie B said...

Please add me! sarahblossom7@gmail.com

Amy said...

You know I want to keep following so add me to the list!! I'm praying you will hear something soon, Brandi!

melissa said...

I would love to still follow as well. :)

number1mommy00@hotmail.com