Monday, January 18, 2010

Just another parental path done

Yup, so I'm trying to work today with both girls home. Aside from a few bickering fights, it's been pretty good....until Kyleigh walks in the room and says "uh, mom. I found some hair in the bathroom".

The following is a journey in pictures of my 4 year old's attempt at what I have to guess is a female mullet. Join me will you...

The tool

Some of the carnage....

Where did 4 inches of her hair go in the front???

This is just wrong....

Evidently Kyleigh thought she did a better job of hiding things like scissors and glue from Reece than we do and hid a pair of her own we didn't know she had. Well, sneaky Reece found them and decided while I was on a call she would give herself a stylish new do. Lord help me! It could have been worse I suppose. I remember when I gave myself a hair cut and only left about 1/2 of bangs! That was a good look!

So now Reece looks like she is growing out a mullet and it's only Monday! Sigh :-)

1 comment:

Kris said...

This is too funny!