Monday, November 30, 2009

And then I discovered what was REALLY wrong with the printer

So, come along a ride with me won't you? Crazy day back to work, workload tripled in a matter of 3 hours and now I had to do some sort of update to my computer and I am completely computer illiterate (those computers for dummies books were written for me!).

I'm trying to print out the IT translation of what I am supposed to do and my printer will not work. Again I try...again...again. Just that same annoying beep. Needs paper. I see paper there. Why won't it just take a piece and print?

Here's why.....



Need a closer look?


Yes folks, that would be my Reece's matchbox cars. Evidently my printer made the perfect garage :-)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Brandi! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I am so excited to connect with someone else in NC that's adopting from Korea. I've enjoyed reading through your blog posts. I'm adding you to my list of fav blogs to read!

Jenny said...

HA!!! i love it!!!