Friday, November 13, 2009

Blessings

As Thanksgiving is approaching, I am just overwhelmed by all my blessings. I just took a moment to really think about it. So many times I spend wishing and praying for things to happen, but what if we spent time thinking about what our lives would be like without everything we have?

Kyleigh Bear


I am so blessed to have Kyleigh. Although we were only 4 months into our marriage, Bobby and I were so excited to be pregnant! That was probably the craziest year I remember....getting married, pregnant for the first time, graduating college, working full time, buying a house, getting in debt! All at 22! And it was the best year. Kyleigh brought my dad back into my life. She made me remember what it was like to hope, be thankful. She continues to bless us everyday with her sweet tender heart. Stubborn, talkative, tender, sweet, competitive, not tough at all. Oh, how thankful we are for her!

Reece a roni


I am so blessed to have Reece. You are never sure how pregnancy is going to go and with this little girl, we were kept guessing until the very end. I was diagnosed with a heart condition during my 5th month and my doctors had not seen this with pregnancy before and did not know how to treat it. I took medication that was not approved for pregnancy because I had no choice. I was told to take it or have a heart attack and both of us could die. I spent the last 4 months of my pregnant hoping, praying that we would be ok. I have never been more scared in my entire life. I was put into the hospital about a month before her due date and she graced us with her presence a week later...and everyone else in the surgical ICU! It was so peaceful. Even with all of the drama going on, she didn't cry...we just gazed into each other's eyes...meeting for the first time. What a blessing that Reece was completely fine and I ended up being fine as well! She is tough, a tomboy, gives the best hugs, loves everyone, so sweet and caring, very outgoing. We are so thankful for her!

Bobby


Every single moment we have had together in these last 11+ years has been filled with love. Even the stressful, crazy ones. I knew in the very beginning I wanted to be with Bobby for the rest of my life...and I still feel that way today, even stronger. He is a wonderful husband, always there for me, always understanding and loves me so much. He is a wonderful dad, he would do anything in the world for our girls and they completely adore him. He amazes me everyday. He is kind, thoughtful, caring, giving and my best friend. I'm so thankful for him!!!

And all of our friends and family. I wouldn't be me without you guys. So many times you have leant your support and kind words. You have been there. Your support these last few years has made a world of difference in my life. Thank you so much to each and every one of you!!

No comments: